Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
- Just a couple of Oklahoma legends on stage at the BOK on Saturday night (PFB)
- Taking a look at the receiver depth behind Arland Bruce, with the receiver out – OSU is losing the replacement for John Paul Richardson (NewsOK)
- Love this question about any sports team/career – would you rather have a better peak or longevity? In the world of OSU, it’s like comparing OSU to Baylor Football.
Would you rather have Baylor’s three titles and lower lows or OSU’s consistent winning and one title?
- The x-factor on OSU’s season is clearly Alan Bowman – his ability to stay healthy, upright, and thrive like he did when healthy in Lubbock:
While he didn’t do much during his time at Michigan, Alan Bowman left a mark on the Big 12 with Texas Tech in a past life. Now at Oklahoma State, Bowman brings 5,329 yards, 34 touchdowns, and 16 starts with him from Lubbock. If he can stay healthy and rekindle the gunslinger mentality, Bowman could elevate an Oklahoma State offense that was well below what we’ve come to expect in Stillwater in 2022.
- Spencer Sanders doesn’t appear to be “killing it” in Oxford in fall camp (Twitter)
- The Baltimore Cowboys are making plays:
- Where do the Pac-12’s remaining four teams end up?
- The husband calling contest at the Iowa State Fair sounds like something else
Not a political statement but this guy has so darn much talent: