The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• An elite level wideout whittled his list of schools down to a Final 3 that included OSU. Those on the chopping floor? Alabama, Clemson and Oregon. [PFB]
• OKC Dave joined Carson to reflect on the results of his 14th annual OSU fan survey. You won’t want to miss it. [PFB]
• I love what Christian Holmes had to say about his first year at OSU.
“When you take a step back, you see your weaknesses and your strengths,” Holmes said. “The things I saw a lot of people write about my weaknesses, I don’t consider them weaknesses at this point, after going through these practices in fall camp. I feel like I’m at the top of my game.” [Tulsa World]
• Veteran Cowboy defender Brock Martin had some nice things to say about incoming rookie Collin Oliver.
“New guy, Collin Oliver, who I think will probably be an All-American by the end of his career,” Martin said. “… He’s just a freak athlete. He’s strong in the weight room. He really takes this stuff serious. He asks questions. He’s got a lot of help. He’s got me, older guys like Trace, who came from Edmond Santa Fe.” [PFB]
• The Pac-12’s commissioner says the league will decide on expansion in the next couple of weeks. If that includes OSU, are you ready for some #FootballAfterDark?
Most Viewed of the Week
• This was great.
• As a father who recently watched his 7-year-old bat in a game for the first time, this video of an MVP missing a tee-ball is mildly satisfying.
The post Daily Bullets (Aug. 21): Most Viewed of the Week, More News on the Conference Realignment Front appeared first on Pistols Firing.