The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Before we get into the goings on of this weekend, let’s celebrate that it is finally, officially game week.
• Tylan Wallace found the end zone on Saturday night.
• Five-star big Yohan Traore included OSU in his Top 10 this weekend. [PFB]
• OSU commit Dylahn McKinney gave Cowboys fans a sneak preview of his ability to take it back on Friday night.
• A dozen Cowboys were included on the Preseason Big Board for the NFLPA’s Collegiate Bowl. [OSU Athletics]
• Fresh off of a new contract this spring, expect Chris Carson to have a big year in Seattle. [Seattle Times]
• After some noise this summer about Dwayne Haskins’ addition pushing challenging, it looks like Mason Rudolph has locked up QB2 in Steel City.
• The offensive line is going to be a huge (no pun intended) piece of the puzzle to the Cowboys’ success this year. [The Oklahoman]
• Marshall and I had a blast at this year’s Remember the Ten Run. (I’m the much sweatier one on the left.)
• Berry Tramel explains how NIL changes could help college programs when it comes to the transfer portal and their rosters. [The Oklahoman]
• Just exactly how our digital addiction is affecting our brains. [WSJ]