The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Mike Gundy was inducted into the Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame and had all kinds of hope for the Cowboy faithful in the midst of realignment – very similar comments to what he shared with ESPN’s Marty Smith
• Making a case for OSU as a Big 12 dark horse
• Swing by and take OKC Dave’s annual OSU fan survey
• I think this prediction about Oklahoma and Oklahoma State holds water:
My prediction is the Cowboys and Sooners go their separate ways, take a bit to settle into their new existences and then realize two things: 1) they really, really miss the rivalry, and 2) their state really, really needs it.
• I’d be a fan of this Power Four that Kyle Cox put together
• Cade with his two year old daughter at the Draft will nail you with all the dad/mom feels:
• Pretty impressive to see where Pokes are in the world golf rankings:
• This was funny/insightful – what could our communities build for half-a-billion that isn’t a stadium?
• Wild NIL reality yesterday – a Texas quarterback is skipping his senior year to make money in college
The comments from the Texas senate about college football yesterday were all-timers:
The post Daily Bullets (Aug 3): Gundy Talks Realignment, Inducted to OK Hall appeared first on Pistols Firing.