Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• The Cowboys snagged a recent K-State decommit in defensive back RJ Lester. With all of the recent portal hopping, OSU landing a future depth piece for its secondary is a big deal. [PFB]
• It looks like the new coaching staff at Tulsa, under Kevin Wilson, is making an aggressive push for hometown playmaker Braylin Presley who just entered the portal. [Tulsa World]
• The Cowboys are in Brooklyn where they’ve performed well, going 3-1, in Boynton’s home borough during his tenure. Here’s everything you need to know ahead of OSU-Virginia Tech. [PFB]
• Virginia Tech’s Sean Pedulla got a late push from in-state OSU but he still headed to the east coast. Now the Cowboys will face the Hokies’ budding star. [The Oklahoman]
• I won’t poo-poo Williams’ Heisman win, but man I really came to root for Max Duggan. Whatever happens in the playoff, this is a sequence I’ll never forget.
• A sad story of Grant Wahl, the American soccer journalist who died while covering a game at the World Cup. [USA Today]
• “You’re right” an exercise in empathy and understanding that I know I could employ more. [Seth’s Blog]