The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• The Pokes have drawn the Fighting Irish in the Fiesta Bowl – if the Pokes weren’t going to the Playoff, this is arguably the most enticing option (better than facing Ole Miss AGAIN in a bowl game)
– Here’s who everyone in the Big 12 matched up with (except for Texas, Kansas, and TCU)
• I’m low-key terrified of Penn State coming after Jim Knowles (PA native) – loved this tweet from the players yesterday. The defensive coordinator at Penn State took the job at Va Tech and the co-defensive coordinator is interviewing for a head coaching gig
• The Pokes finished at No. 9 in the final College Football Playoff ranking – fun to compare the BCS vs. the CFP rankings, one spot difference for the Pokes
Fun to consider – here’s where the Pokes would have been in a 12 team playoff:
• Five thoughts from the Pokes six-point loss to Xavier in GIA yesterday
Biggest note: still negotiating with Jim Knowles:
• Two encouraging tweets on Cowboy Football:
Mrs. Bullets and I cracked about this one headed to church yesterday AM:
The post Daily Bullets (Dec. 6): Pokes Fall Back into the Fiesta Bowl appeared first on Pistols Firing.