Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• Running back Ollie Gordon hints at returning to Stillwater for next season
• Mike Gundy and Co. visited 2023 QB commit Zane Flores – speaking of the 2023 season, Gundy noted that “…the door’s open because most of the experience is out the door now.” (TulsaWorld)
• Berry Tramel highlights what (my uneducated mind) perceives to be the biggest struggle for Cowboy Football:
Doesn’t matter who quarterbacks or coaches the Cowboys. Doesn’t matter who dons the Pistol Pete head. Doesn’t matter if the Cowboys wear orange, black or gray. If a team can’t block, it’s going to wreak havoc for everyone.
• Why Malcolm Rodriguez is honoring his grandmother on the field this weekend
• What recent OSU commit Justin Wright had to say about OSU and more
• One Cowboy made PFF’s All-Big 12 team: