The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• This take from Mike Boynton on why the Cowboys have been struggling is super insightful – selfishness rearing its ugly head
• The Pokes landed a high three-star offensive lineman from the Tulsa area before tomorrow’s national signing day
• It seems like it takes juco players a year to really settle in but I don’t know that there’s been a player more poised to come in and make a difference from day one than Tyrone Webber, the number one juco prospect in the country.
Even more fun to note:
- He’s coming into a position (offensive tackle) that could use a significant upgrade and
- He’s got three more years of eligibility!
Webber finished his first season at New Mexico Military Institute this past spring after the pandemic pushed competition back. Because last season did not count toward his eligibility, Webber will have four years to play three seasons at Oklahoma State.
• Five thoughts from OSU’s back-to-back dual losses from the weekend
• Here’s something to look forward to – a Dallas receiver will be picking between the Pokes and the Ponies on Wednesday morning
• This Cade pass from Sunday was nasssty:
• I need to reread this one daily – how we can be quick to listen (faith-based)
• Humbling parenting reflection in “Age Appropriate”
The post Daily Bullets (Feb. 1): Boynton on Struggles, Football Recruiting Updates as Signing Day Nears appeared first on Pistols Firing.