The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Softball: Win over Tennessee State, 9-0 and win over Texas A&M, 1-0
Women’s Tennis: Cowgirls 4, Yale 0
• It’s bizarre to weight these regular season games almost like you would a tournament game (with no eligibility) – but this Bedlam game may be the biggest of OSU’s three remaining games. Here’s the preview with lineups, TV info, and series history.
• This breakdown of OSU’s spring roster was good – that junior/redshirt junior class is full of potential/contributors
• This 247 article has Sanders as the No. 3 QB in the Big 12 – noting one area where he could improve to capture league honors (again):
It would help if (Sanders) added more quick-strike capability through the air; if Sanders can start turning in more sub-five-play drives by connecting down the field, he could make a run at All-Big 12 honors.
This is a tough part of Sanders’ game – if he gets points on the board quicker via long scores, he minimizes the risk of plays to turn the ball over (assuming he can connect on the long ball more efficiently).
But at this point in his career, you would assume better decisions could be made and his ability to sustain a long, clock-eating, defense-resting drive goes up.
• It’s been smooth sailing for the Pokes in Bedlam matchups lately:
The Cowboys have won four straight against OU with their win in Stillwater at the beginning of the month.
• Mitchell Solomon here is terrific – there’s something about the players who have lived it:
• Common practice for schools to bring back former players to coach… if you could have one former player come back and be a head coach, who would it be?
I’m really curious to see how John Lucas does with the Lakers…
Most Viewed of the Week
The post Daily Bullets (Feb. 26): Most Viewed of the Week, Sweep OU appeared first on Pistols Firing.