Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• Pokes lost to Baylor 74-68 at Gallagher-Iba last night – not good for the NCAA Tournament hopes
• Not unrelated to the big announcement, OSU was ranked top-20 in the country in college athletics facilities currently (247 Sports)
• OSU unveiled a $325m plan to enhance the Athletic Village – here’s the gist of it:
Oklahoma State Athletics laid out the “OSU Vision Plan” on Monday morning, laying out concepts for facility upgrades for softball, wrestling, basketball, track, football, equestrian and golf. All of the upgrades will cost an estimated $325 million. OSU athletic director Chad Weiberg said the plan is for “pretty much all” of that money to come from donors.
• Avery Anderson, on the record, processing being out for injury is pretty tough stuff (TulsaWorld)
• Pokes move from No. 15 to No. 12 in the D1Baseball rankings (D1Baseball.com)
• Lindy Waters signed a two-year deal with OKC Thunder (NewsOK)