The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• OSU’s request for an exemption to compete in the Big 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament was denied
• Per Mike Gundy’s comments a week ago yesterday, he’s hit the ground running on his defensive coordinator search. No intel with this comment but it seems like we’ll have an answer by the end of the week, doesn’t it?
“I’m going to work hard on that over the next three to four days and start moving,” (Mike) Gundy told reporters (last) Sunday in Scottsdale, Arizona.
• We all knew the Brennan Presley catch at Iowa State was amazing – turns out it was the most Randy Moss-esque catch of the year:
• Five Thoughts on the Pokes taking out the UALR Trojans in wrestling on Saturday
• Next level stuff from the graphics folks at GIA on Saturday:
The post Daily Bullets (Jan. 10): Pokes Not Eligible for Tourney in KC, Presley Catch Most Moss-Like appeared first on Pistols Firing.