The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Starting Cowboy safety Tanner McCalister is headed to Ohio State
• Bryce Thompson’s Kansas reunion ends with yet another home loss for OSU.
Also, this number on OSU’s winning ways in GIA was awe-inspiring:
Eddie Sutton’s final six Cowboy squads were 79-7 at Gallagher-Iba. His Final Four Cowboys of 1995 were unbeaten on their home court. Travis Ford’s first three OSU teams were 43-5 at home.
• Cowboy guard Josh Sills is headed to the pros, forgoing one last year of eligibility:
• What a pickup Jaylen Warren was this year. Here’s a fun parallel concerning Jaylen Warren and Joe Randle:
Jaylen Warren saved his best season for last, running for 1,216 yards and finishing as tied for the 19th best single-season rushing total in Cowboy football history. (Joseph Randle had the same exact production back in 2011.)
• Five thoughts from the loss to Kansas on Tuesday night
• Marshall blogged on his trip to the desert for the Fiesta Bowl
• How has this guy spent 30 years not working at GIA?
• College football coaches are experiencing shorter tenures than ever – ranking the hires
• Saw the new Spider-Man this week – great analysis of it here, really enjoyed it
• What it’s like to renovate a golf course
• Making family habits (faith-based)
The post Daily Bullets (Jan. 6): Poke Follows Knowles to TOSU, Observing OSU’s Winning at Home appeared first on Pistols Firing.