The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• It’s only 55 days until…
• Pro Football Focus ranked all 130 teams and OSU came in at No. 20.
• There’s been a lot said about Mike Gundy’s scheduling of nonconference opponents, but the Pokes have scheduled pretty strong as of late. Here’s Chad Weiberg on the subject.
“If you look at our schedule starting next season, we have a significant, marquee Power 5 opponent at home every other year, and we go to their place in the opposite year,” Weiberg said. “I think that’s exciting for the fans. I think what’s going to happen — what I hope happens — is that the response of our fans shows that they want to get in while they have the opportunity to get in.” [The Oklahoman]
• Frank Bonner II took a look at OSU’s receiving corps and it looks pretty strong. I think No. 8 is due for a breakout year.
Johnson is a dangerous deep-ball threat whose 66-yard touchdown catch against Kansas was the second-longest play of the year for the OSU offense. He was third on the team with 248 receiving yards and his 20 catches were the fourth-highest. [Tulsa World]
• There’s nothing like that sound.
• The vital art of talking to strangers [The Economist]