Thanks for stopping by. Your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news was delayed a bit due to some technical complications following some scheduled site maintenance. Better late than never, I hope.
• Berry gives his take on a way to kick off the new-look Big 12 with a bang. (I love it.) [The Oklahoman]
• Seth Duckworth gives four options for filling in the Ferrari-sized gap in OSU’s wrestling lineup. [PFB]
• Entering Year 4 as OSU’s QB1, Spencer Sanders is living the dream. [Tulsa World]
• This was a cool announcement from last week. OSU becomes first the Special Olympics unified program in the state. [KOCO]
• A Denver Post columnist talks about why Colorado brass don’t want to rejoin the Big 12. [Heartland College Sports]
• A business story of thinking outside the box. [Forbes]
• The secrets of a long and happy life by a man who just turned 102. [Scottish Daily Express]