The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• The presidents of Texas and OU met with the Big 12 leadership yesterday – increased payouts to the Red River schools was discussed
• Bobby A. had a good piece over the weekend – he was the first to mention interest being expressed from the Big Ten towards the Pokes – the O’Colly did a good job in this piece of looking at the Big Ten’s requirements
• The NBA comparisons here on Cade Cunningham are terrific – pre-injury Grant Hill!
• From Friday – OSU’s greater viewership numbers than the remaining Big 12 schools tells something about the realignment standings
Note: don’t let Matt Campbell’s nine-win season inflate your view of Iowa State – Pokes lead them at any metric other than preseason Big 12 expectations in 2021
• Eckroat, BVP, and Rickie were the three high Pokes over the weekend at the 3M Open:
• Wild speculation that the SEC is in “serious” conversations with Michigan and Ohio State
• OSU fans after every SEC game that OSU loses in 2022:
The post Daily Bullets (July 26): Sunday Realignment Meetings, Pokes and the Big Ten, Cade Equals Grant Hill? appeared first on Pistols Firing.