The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• This ESPN+ piece had terrific NBA ceiling/floor comparisons for Cade Cunningham:
Thanks to his ability to play on or off the ball (40% from 3), his floor is a Khris Middleton type, while on the high end, Cunningham has shades of Tatum and Luka Doncic, thanks to his stellar court vision. Simply put, Cunningham is capable in a wide range of roles, and thanks to his calm demeanor, late-game heroics and clutch gene, he still has quite a bit of upside to tap into.
• Hated to read this headline (and article) – defensive back transfer Trey Rucker has been accused of assault on a police officer
• I’m surprised it was this low – OSU would have qualified for just one CFP appearance had it been expanded to 12 teams between 2011-2020. Would have guessed that number closer to three (2011, 2013, 2017)
• This conversation on Twitter unearthed a nugget: Barry had more TDs in 1988 than Reggie Bush did in his entire career!
• Pretty spectacular to think about being in a full GIA again:
• What does it say about OSU’s spring sport success that a top-four in men’s golf, a national runner up in women’s golf, a CWS appearance for the softball team and a Big 12 tourney runner up feels a bit anticlimactic?
Most Viewed of the Week
• No. 1 Mike Boynton shakes up his staff