Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• Pretty wild – Big 12 appears to be committed to a candidate for Big 12 commissioner – and he’s currently working with Jay-Z
• Recruiting update: OSU saw a recruit decommit after a visit to Austin over the weekend, is after a talented pair of brothers (stop me if you’ve heard that before), and put in an offer to Penny Hardaway’s son
• Cowboy QB commit Zane Flores looks pretty poised to move up recruiting rankings this summer
• This is a great point – when you look at optimism around Oklahoma State football this season, it’s easy to look at who’s not there… but look at who is:
Six Big 12 teams finished last season with at least four conference wins — and only one has a returning starting quarterback (assuming the Quinn Ewers era starts at Texas). Oklahoma State is that program, and Spencer Sanders is that quarterback.
• The Pokes with a a Purpose NIL collective is making a difference in the community
• No surprise that Tay Martin scored the third highest in Big 12 receiver rankings over the last couple of years
• Here in just a few weeks, mark your calendar for a night out at Joe’s and you could have an OSU celebrity waiting your table to benefit the Eddie Sutton Foundation:
• Having your young wrestler hang out with AJ Ferrari for a day could result in some fun mannerisms:
The post Daily Bullets (June 28): New Commissioner for Big 12, OSU QB Recruit Gaining Momentum appeared first on Pistols Firing.