Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• The Cowboys’ Big 12 title hopes ended after a 61-47 loss to a top-ten Texas team – catch the five thoughts from the loss here and hear as Mike Boynton recaps the loss and makes OSU’s tourney case (PFB)
• Enjoy this video of Cowboy Cale Cabbiness being awarded a scholarship (PFB)
• Been chewing on the content in this paid article – picked up this tidbit about how OSU is developing their defensive front over the offseason and what will be key in the fall:
(Filling the hole at nose tackle with Utah Tech transfer Justin Kirkland) is a big deal and potentially a much bigger deal for Oklahoma State than even the loss of several legitimately good wide receivers or defensive backs, which they’ve shown they can consistently find.
If they get (Collin) Oliver comfortable working as a regularly blitzing linebacker in the Flyover scheme (likely) this looks like a formidable unit to me.
• Five Thoughts on OSU’s tourney win over the Sooners on Wednesday
• Big 12 readies to pounce on Four Corners schools as doubt creeps in about Pac-12’s viability (CBS Sports)
I’m into hustle as long as it’s a season: