Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• Mike Gundy on how he wound up offering Bryan Nardo was insightful (FootballScoop)
• How transfer tackle Dalton Cooper can reinvigorate the offensive line (TulsaWorld)
• Berry Tramel points out something Mike Gundy does well – and needs to do more of.
Heck, Gundy doesn’t even have to point out that OSU has averaged 9.2 wins per season over the last 15 years, which puts the Cowboys among the top dozen winners in college football.
Just hearing that familiar Midwest City accent will do the trick, settling the uneasiness caused by crazy times. Gundy is the voice of Cowboy football, and he needs to shorten his visits to the bunker.
• Mike Boynton has reached out to a group of transfers that would bring some excellent shooting into Stillwater (PFB)
• The Oklahoman pointed to two Cowboy Football players not to forget about – Jaden Bray and Cole Birmingham (NewsOK)
• Excellent synopsis of how the Cowgirls settled in at No. 2 in the softball standings (PFB)