Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• The Cowgirls’ opening game in the Big 12 Softball tournament was weather-delayed and will pick up this morning at 10am, Cowgirls are down to KU, 3-1 in the top of the fourth inning (OKState.com)
• Impact freshman for Cowboy Football? Think specialists. (247 Sports)
• Looking at what Oklahoma State is replacing in the frontcourt, it’s hard to discern what the Cowboys are up to until all the pieces land.
Oklahoma State’s frontcourt of Boone and Cisse wrecked opponents last year, but both opted to walk away from seemingly, wide-open starting spots at Oklahoma State. The mass exit of starter-level talent is concerning. Mike Boynton is facing the reality that Oklahoma State will have to rely on some young dudes to stay out of the Big 12 basement.
• Indirectly OSU-related but interesting to watch what former Cowboy OC does as he works with Lamar Jackson with the Ravens (CBS Sports)
• Marcus Smart carried the Celtics to a game seven in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals:
These (non-football) natives of Nashville guessing who NFL teams are by their logo is hilarious:
“Sometimes all you need for exceptional results is average effort repeated for an above-average amount of time.”