Who’s ready for a long, cold night in Norman?
• 6:30pm on ABC or at 1185 Asp Ave, Norman, Oklahoma – in five years, we won’t get these. Enjoy, Cowpokes.
• This is just great sportswriting – looking at the Bedlam rivalry from both sides of the fence
• This from Kyle Boone on what Bedlam means to him was just terrific – and it’s highly likely to be a shared experience for you and me both:
Bedlam — and sports in general — is a gateway drug to friendship, to family and to love. It’s how I stumbled butt backwards into a profession and created lifelong friendships along the way. It’s how my dad and I connect, often through pain, sometimes through elation but always shared together. It’s what our family celebrates — but mostly commiserates about — each Thanksgiving. A tradition unlike any other not even the Masters can top.
• I don’t disagree with this take on the outcomes of Bedlam:
• Key to success for the Cowboys – seeing the injured Spencer Sanders run wild:
Aching shoulder and all, Sanders must get as close to 100 rushing yards as he can. He must duplicate the run/pass exploits of West Virginia quarterback Garrett Greene in the Mountaineers’ win over OU last week. He must be the Cowboys’ primary run-game threat in this game, same as he was last year’s game when OU contained Jaylen Warren.
• When Bedlam is no more, who will miss it more: Cowboys or Sooners?
Most Viewed of the Week
• No. 5 OSU climbs back into the AP poll