The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
Men’s Golf: Pokes finished Fourth in Big 12 Match Play Tourney
• Why Mike Gundy thinks realignment will happen again soon (soon-ish) and he’s not talking about this solid AAC-CUSA idea
• Berry T. has the Pokes No. 2 in his power rankings – and looks at the possibility of OSU (and OU) making the CFP
• Evaluating the Big 12 title odds – OSU is in the tier of “you’re doing well, are you up for this?” Knocking off another one of the contenders on Saturday would go a long way towards increasing those odds.
The Cowboys have a tremendous opportunity to make their official arrival in the Big 12 title race at Texas on Saturday. A win could solidify a path to the Big 12 Championship Game and alleviate some pressure from the result of the regular-season Bedlam game against rival Oklahoma.
• Previewing the OSU-Texas game
• It’s pretty wild that OSU, with all the money OSU has, found the ideal coach 16 years ago and the Longhorns are still trying
• Advanced analytics shows the Pokes for what they are – the best defensive team in the Big 12 to this point. And apparently, that’s a result of some innovative recruiting (with the right coordinator).
• How Daniel Craig saved James Bond
• Reviewing Season 2 of Ted Lasso
• Longing for what’s second-best (faith-based)
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 14): Gundy on Impending Realignment, Pokes’ Big 12 Title Odds appeared first on Pistols Firing.