Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
Football: Cowboys 48, Mountaineers 34
• The Cowboys won their third straight, topping West Virginia on the road. There’s plenty to get into about the win, but Marshall’s 10 Thoughts is great place to start. [PFB]
• On Ollie Gordon’s historic run. [PFB]
• WVU head coach Neal Brown on Gordon: “I’ve never seen 150 yards in the fourth quarter,” Brown said. “I don’t know if we tackled him in the fourth quarter.” [WV Metro News]
• I mean, he’s seen it up close.
• Dekota tabs the Game MVPs, lists the top plays and more in this week’s Superlatives. [PFB]
• A look at OSU’s late defensive stop and how the Cowboys pulled it off. [The Oklahoman]
• Sam Hutchens writes about how the Cowboys overcame some significant mistakes to come out with the win. [Sellout Crowd]
• Eight NFL trades that need to happen before the deadline. [SB Nation]
• Self checkout is a failed experiment. [The Atlantic]
• How you can trick yourself into exercising. [Psychology Today]
The post Daily Bullets: (Oct. 22): Cowboys Keep Winning Behind Ollie Gordon first appeared on Pistols Firing.