The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
I hope your homecoming week is starting off well!
• CBS’ Jerry Palm has the Pokes in the Sugar Bowl against the Crimson Tide – a little 2006 Independence Bowl redux. I’ll take whatever the heck is behind door number two in that scenario. Brett McMurphy has the Pokes in the Alamo.
• Fun detour from football – a college basketball analyst seems to be pretty sure of himself projecting this five-star recruit from DFW will commit to the Pokes.
I’ll take Anthony Black to eventually land at Oklahoma State. In my most recent conversation with the five-star guard, he mentioned that he sees himself as a similar player to Cade Cunningham and liked how Mike Boynton let him play last season in Stillwater… Before long, I think you’ll see Black on Oklahoma State’s commitment list.
• Spencer Sanders shot up the Big 12 QB power rankings after a clean day in Ames
• Carson and Colby recap the tough loss in Ames
• Pretty interesting – OSU’s top-ranked players from Saturday’s game in Ames via PFF analysis ($$$):
– Devin Harper, 83.1
– Jason Taylor, 77.6
– Sione Asi, 75.0
– Spencer Sanders, 72.2
– Kody Walterscheid, 71.9
• Not OSU-related but Texas Tech fired their football coach yesterday, no Cowboy assistants rumored to be in the running to replace Matt Wells
• For Parks and Rec and Marvel fans, here’s Chris Pratt pulling for Cowgirl Golf:
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 26): Happy Homecoming Week, Gundy’s Presser Recap appeared first on Pistols Firing.