Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• Three things we will miss about Bedlam when it’s gone (Sellout Crowd)
• Ollie Gordon wins Big 12 player of the Week – national awards starting to bubble up (PFB)
• Action Sports has the Pokes in the Cotton Bowl against Oregon (Action)
• Mike Gundy was great at his weekly media availability – my favorite quote from it below, excellent Bedlam teasing (PFB)
“Unfortunately half of my family will (be Sooners and Cowboys hugging each other) because half of them are wearing red. Now, they’re the ones that had issues at birth…”
• A couple of Cowboy wrestlers named to the National Wrestling Hall of Fame for 2024 – including the current associate head coach. (OKState.com)
• Former Sooner Dusty Dvoracek will be on the crew calling the game Saturday – it’d be fun to have a Cowboy in the box.
• SB Nation’s Bud Elliott isn’t going to let us Pokes keep our heads out of the clouds this week.
• Test, seek, pray, fight (faith-based)
Ben knows. 1. Reese’s cups 2. Peanut M&Ms 3. Snickers are my take.
The post Daily Bullets (Oct. 31): Gundy on the Last Bedlam, Pokes in the Cotton? first appeared on Pistols Firing.