Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• Enjoyed this 20-minute pod from TulsaWorld columnists – they zoomed out a bit and talked about a few Mike Gundy qualities: Winning games against teams from Texas, often wins “coin-flip games” and rarely show up unprepared
• OSU athletic director Chad Weiberg on how he’s facing the uncertainty in college athletics moving forward is pretty good:
OSU is focused on positioning itself well for whatever comes next.
“We can’t sit here and not do anything,” Weiberg said. “We’ve got to adjust with those changes and I think because of what we’ve got here it gives us the best ability to adapt to those changes in a way that makes the most sense for us.
“We’ve got to continue to make similar kinds of decisions moving forward and stack those right decisions on top of each other. I think if we can continue to do that, then it’s just going to get better. I think it’s just going to get better for us.”
• Pretty solid strengths/weaknesses evaluation of the Pokes atop the Big 12 power rankings
• OSU has the best odds in the Big 12 to win the College Football Playoff
• Sign me up for a cool Saturday afternoon in Stillwater:
• Highest special teams grade in the FBS!
I like this take: