The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Why Cowboy running back Jaylen Warren has turned out “quite a bit better” than Mike Gundy and the Pokes anticipated
• Moussa Cisse’s athleticism and size are game changers for the Pokes
• Cowboy safety Tre Sterling underwent season-ending surgery this week
• This Mike Gundy quote from Monday hones in on what’s probably the most crucial element to OSU’s success under Spencer Sanders:
“We lost the special teams battle, lost the penalties, but didn’t have the turnover issue. We made up for it in that area…”
• The Baylor coach made some comments about the Cowboys in his weekly presser – some interesting stuff on how the Pokes attack one-on-one matchups and how the Pokes use Spencer Sanders
• What Mike Boynton had to say after the first practice
• 538 has the Pokes with a seven percent chance of winning the Big 12 – only below OU, Texas, and Baylor
• This Brennan Presley piece is great – you always wonder how guys his size make it in the game
• This may be turning into the Spencer Sanders’ daily apologist article – he had a great game against K-State.
• We love you, Pete.
The post Daily Bullets (Sept. 30): Talking Gamechangers in Cowboy Sports appeared first on Pistols Firing.