Good morning and happy football season to all who celebrate.
Friday marks the first day of fall training camp for Oklahoma State. So, to ring in the special occasion, PFB is putting out live updates throughout the day in this post below.
Updates will come sporadically throughout the morning and early afternoon and as information rolls in we’ll have you covered, so please continue to check here throughout the day. Timestamps will be provided in the space below and the most up-to-date information will be at the top.
First up: Here’s a tentative schedule of what we are expecting Friday and some recommended #content to consume as we dive head-first into camp.
Aug. 6, 2021 Schedule
- Morning — Mike Gundy to meet in person with media
- Morning — OSU’s first fall practice
- Afternoon — Player availability via Zoom
Content to consume
- Five thoughts ahead of fall camp on Spencer Sanders, the RB room and season-long expectations.
- OSU’s 6-foot-7 incoming offensive tackle is very large.
- Spencer Sanders is ready to make a leap as OSU’s QB this season, thanks to coaching consistency and a full offseason of work.
- Ranking the most likely freshmen to make an impact for OSU this fall.
- OSU has the fifth-best odds of winning the Big 12 in 2021.
- Three things OSU needs to go right in 2021 to win the conference.
- OL preview | QB preview | RB preview | WR preview | CB preview
- Star pass-rusher Trace Ford is doing well after an ACL tear last season, and Mike Gundy says another Edmond Santa Fe star, freshman Collin Oliver, is making a strong early impression.
- A look at the hardest players for OSU’s defense to replace this season.
- Previewing the beginning, middle and end of OSU’s conference schedule (and its nonconference schedule)
8:43 a.m. — Significant special team news for OSU. Hale suffered a non-contact injury in warmups prior to Bedlam last year. Should slot in again as OSU’s starting field goal kicker.
The post OSU Football Live Updates from Day One of Fall Camp appeared first on Pistols Firing.